- 21 years old or older
- Own an approved, street legal 4x4
- Pass a background check
Steps to joining:
- Come to a meeting and see what we're all about. Get to know us and let us get to know you.
- Make the commitment to support your community through Search & Rescue
- Fill out an application
- Fill out a background check sheet
- Apply for a DEM Card (through the application process)
- Meet with the oral board for an interview.
- Once accepted by the oral board, each member has a 6-month probationary period. This is an opportunity for the applicant to attend meetings, participate in trainings to meet the minimum requirements, and make sure this is the commitment they want to make.